ALL ROADS LEAD TO LOCKE - THIRD FRIDAYS SUMMER 2019
This is a family friendly event so come on down and feel well and be well on Locke Street!
We can't wait to see you on Locke. #spendithere
Join us for our next Third Friday event this September 20th from 6PM - 10PM.
This month's theme is "Eat Well Be Well", featuring A Taste of Locke Food Fair!
From Hunter to Melbourne, there will be tables, chairs and umbrellas in a large seating area in the street that is licensed. Collective Arts Brewing will be joining us for the evening’s activities.
Along the edges of the street, food businesses on Locke will be offering smaller tasting portions
of some of their most popular menu items for sale.
Along with food, wine and spirits, the street will be activated by:
• Live Music by local musicians
• Zumba mini classes by Valerie from Regent Health Centre
• Scottish Dance Society leading a dance demo
• A mini boot camp session from The Gym On Locke
• Wellness demos by Thrive Physiotherapy
• Health and wellness product sampling by Goodness Me! Natural Food Market
AND Stores will be open until 9 p.m. and many will have sidewalk specials.